If you are like most people, you have no money at the end of the month.
– Where does it all go?
– Why does it feel so hard to manage money?
– Why can’t I get ahead?
Here are ten reasons why you have no money at the end of the month:
- You don’t pay (the right kind of) attention to your finances
- You are wasting money on recurring subscriptions and memberships
- You regularly spend more than you make
- You don’t prioritize saving first
- You have no emergency fund and every car repair sets you back
- You don’t track everything so are missing pieces of that budget puzzle
- You splurge because you deserve it (and you really do)
- You have no idea what your monthly living costs are
- You’re prioritizing the wrong kind of saving
- You’re lost in the details of tracking expenditures and don’t know what’s what
If any – or all – of these reasons sound familiar, you are not alone.
We have a solution:
Pay yourself, wrangle living costs, spend the rest.
It’s easy. We’ll show you how.
Stop budgeting. Stop tracking (here’s a blog about that).
START taking control of your money.
Join us! Start your membership at buckthebudget.com to take control, once and for all.